Monday, April 19, 2010

hanging with my old friends...

I have not seen any of my 5th grade classmates yet since the school year ended. ( except Molly and Ava my really good friends.) although i have been texting with Will my friend, and we both said we have not seen each other for such a long time that we decided on meeting at the fourm with Tristan, Will's and my friend from 5th grade. So on Saturday (April 17th) we all met at the fourm, and first went to the apple store to check out the awesome ipad, then went to Borders to get something to eat, but there wasn't a Starbucks, we went to Cold Stone and got ice scream, found a table and talked about last year, and about school, and other things like how our other friends are doing.
The next day I chatted with Will on Gmail, and I am, and maybe my best friend Emma, are meeting up with Will and maybe Tristan at dog beach on the weekend. I was so nice to see my old friends, and talk about things that were funny, and just chat.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like it was really special.....hee hee
    Next time, bring some coldstone to class will you?

    ReplyDelete